205 W. Main Street, Kirkersville, Ohio 43033
Tel: 740-919-4966 - Toll Free: 833-919-4966
Continental Carbon Group's High Flow VENTSORB® (HFVS) emission control units were developed to utilize granular activated carbon to treat air/vapor containing vollatile organic compounds (VOC), acid gases, ammonia, hydrogen sulfide, and other contaminant emissions from a variety of applications at industrial and commercial sites. There are four sizes available to treat airflows up to 3,000 cfm in a single system. These units are designed to allow selection of the optimum size to economically solve air treatment needs and are constructed with features that allow for ease of installation and operation.
The HFVS units are available in four canister sizes: 500 cfm, 1,000 cfm, 2,000 cfm, and 3,000 cfm. The units are constructed of carbon steel with an internal epoxy lining and external coating.
• Easy to install - the HFVS is fitted with fork-lift provisions for ease of off-loading and positioning near the emission source.
• Ready to use - The units are delivered preloaded with granulated active carbon (GAC) to minimize labor costs for set-up.
• Available with a fan and skid for a complete adsorption system.
• Optimum design - the HFVS units are designed to optimize the amount of GAC installed in each unit taking into consideration the airflow requirements, available space, and low system pressure drop.
• Reusable unit - When the GAC in the HFVS is spent and cannot remove additional contaminants, it can be easily removed and refilled using the large 20" diameter man-way installed in the top of the unit. Additionally, the entire unit may be exchanged by ordering a fresh unit and returning the spent unit to one of our ten service centers.
• Corrosion resistant - The HFVS units are constructed of epoxy lined and painted carbon steel with a stainless steel bed support.
• Effective treatment of a wide variety of contaminants - the HFVS can be filled with different types of GAC to provide treatment tailored to your specific requirements.
• Continuous treatment - the HFVS unit works 24 hours per day to remove contaminants from air emissions regardless of fluctuations of air flow rate.
• Flexibility to meet a variety of needs - The HFVS unit requires relatively little space. When necessary, the units can be installed side by side then piped for either series or parallel operation. If higher flows or high concentrations of contaminates are involved, Barnebey Sutcliffe's larger HECA or HDB units should be considered.
• Purchase or lease options are available.
Wet-activated carbon preferentially removes oxygen from air. In closed or partially closed containers and vessels, oxygen depletion may reach hazardous levels. If workers are to enter a vessel containing carbon, appropriate sampling and work procedures for potentially low oxygen spaces should be followed, including all applicable Federal and State requirements.
Activated carbon preferentially removes oxygen from air. In closed or partially closed containers and vessels, oxygen depletion may reach hazardous levels. If workers are to enter a vessel containing carbon, appropriate sampling and work procedures for potentially low oxygen spaces should be followed, including all applicable Federal and State requirements.
Download a PDF of this product